To best achieve our mission, it is important that we remain true to ourselves. As a team, we all need to be committed to the same core principles that guide our organization’s internal conduct, as well as its relationship with the external world. These principles underlie our work, how we interact with each other, and which strategies we employ to fulfill our mission. They are the practices we should use every day in everything we do.
- Respect – Treat others (coworkers, clients, and vendors alike) with respect, patience, and consideration. This includes being supportive of work-life balance!
- Passion – Find personal meaning and purpose in your work. Have the drive to be the best at what you do.
- Positive Attitude – Keep the momentum of the business moving forward and the morale high by focusing on productive solutions for current problems.
Honesty & Integrity
- Morality – Adhere to commitments, display honesty and integrity, and reach company goals solely through ethical conduct.
- Open Communication - Support an open environment where all feel comfortable raising questions or concerns.
- Build a Positive Team and Family Spirit – Know you have the support and knowledge of our team. Be active members - Use and contribute to it!
Professionalism & Excellence
- Accountability - Take personal ownership of your performance in all of your decisions and actions (both the good and bad).
- Quality – Pursue excellence in all facets of the business to provide the best possible service and results to our clients.
- Self-Awareness –Maintain our experience and knowledge as experts in our field. Engage in honest self-reflection to become aware of your strengths and weaknesses, and acknowledge there are always areas where you can improve. CANY encourages all staff to continuously challenge themselves and to pursue growth and learning.
- Innovation & Flexibility – Be adventurous, creative, and open-minded. Embrace and drive change with innovative ideas, concepts, and processes. Innovation is how we grow and evolve!